Make loan payments online using the secure website, anytime!
Processing a loan payment online is very simple. The site can be accessed on computers, tablets and mobile devices.
- On the payment screen, enter your information, account number and loan number, the debit or credit card you wish to use, and click “Continue.”
- Confirm the information entered and click “Submit Payment” when you are ready.
- Once submitted, an email confirmation and receipt will be delivered to the email address given in the first step.
The cost to use the online web payment service is $5 per transaction and will be processed as purchase transactions. Loan payments processed before 7 PM EST will typically be applied to the loan the next business day, however, the payment can take up to 3 business days. As always, to avoid late charges, make your loan payment a few business days before your due date.
In addition to online payments, you can use the following ways to make loan payments:
- Transfer from savings or checking using Online Banking
- Transfer from savings or checking using Mobile Banking
- Payment by check mailed to
Ball State Federal Credit Union
2900 N Oakwood Ave
Muncie, IN 47304
- Automated transfer from savings or checking, scheduled to recur monthly or bi-weekly
- Automated distribution from a direct deposit, such as each payroll deposit
- Cash Advance using a debit or credit card at our main office or branch location. (cash advance fees may apply, check with your card issuer.)