Get where you want to go. Our local lenders will help you reach your destination faster. And do more when you arrive.
Relationship Reward Discounts
- Competitive rates on new or used vehicles
- Lower your rate by up to 1.00% with Relationship Reward Discounts
- Financing terms up to 6 years
- Pre-approval available for extra bargaining power at the dealership
- Refinance your current vehicle to potentially lower your rate
- Loan Payment Protection available
- Quick, local decision-making and processing
- Attentive, friendly service from start to finish
- Car shopping tool exclusively for credit union members
- Build, preview, and price a new vehicle
- Find out about current rebate programs
- Learn how to understand your credit report and credit score
- Get the trade in value of your current vehicle
- Visit cudlautosmart.com to start your search today
- Mobile app that simplifies the car shopping experience
- Scan a car’s VIN to get information on your dream vehicle, including the average retail cost and EPA mileage estimates
- Compare, rank, and take notes about vehicles
- Learn about loan options while you’re on the dealer’s lot
- Apply for a loan from anywhere using your smartphone
- Scan your driver’s license to prefill many fields in the loan application
Watch the Video to Learn More
For your convenience, we have special financing arrangements with many Central Indiana automobile dealerships. Just ask the dealership if they have Ball State Federal Credit Union financing available, or you may contact us for pre-approval.
Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) is a voluntary program that we offer for your new or used vehicle loan. This financial protection covers the difference in the balance on a car and its declared value, as determined by your primary insurance carrier, in the event that it is damaged beyond repair or stolen and never recovered. GAP is a supplemental coverage and does not replace your standard Comprehensive, Collision and Liability coverages — only enhances them.
Depending on where you live, the established market value could be less than the actual balance you owe on your car. With GAP, if your car is a loss, the deficiency will be covered. That includes the difference between the market value of the car and the loan balance, less delinquent payments late charges, refundable warranties, and other insurance related charges. It will also cover the insurance deductible up to $1,000 if a deficiency exists.
When you are applying for your next auto loan, ask about GAP. If you have any questions, please call your Ball State Federal Credit Union office.