Get where you want to go. Our local lenders will help you reach your destination faster. And do more when you arrive.
- Competitive Rates
- Quick Decisions
- Local Processing
- Relationship Reward Discounts
- Competitive rates on new or used vehicles
- Lower your rate by up to 1.00% with Relationship Reward Discounts
- Financing terms up to 6 years
- Pre-approval available for extra bargaining power at the dealership
- Refinance your current vehicle to potentially lower your rate
- Loan Payment Protection available
- Quick, local decision-making and processing
- Attentive, friendly service from start to finish
We keep things simple so there's no need for coupon books. Your payment will always be due on the same day of each month!
Here are a few ways to make your payment:
- Transfer from your Checking/Savings account
- Make a one time payment online at bsfcu.com with a debit or credit card
- Pay a portion or all of your payment each time you're paid with a distribution from your direct deposit (Our routing number is: 274975291)
- Check payable to BSFCU (Mail it to 2900 N Oakwood Ave., Muncie, IN 47304)
- Establish a monthly ACH transfer (Just send an email [email protected])
For your convenience, we have special financing arrangements with many Central Indiana automobile dealerships. Just ask the dealership if they have Ball State Federal Credit Union financing available, or you may contact us for pre-approval.
GAP Keeps You in the Driver’s Seat
GAP is a voluntary, non-insurance product designed to waive the remaining loan balance not covered by the borrower’s primary insurance carrier settlement in the event of a total loss or unrecovered theft, subject to limitations and exclusions, including, but not limited to, loan-to-value (LTV) maximum, delinquent payments, late charges, refundable service warranty contracts and other insurance-related charges.
The actual cash value of your vehicle as determined by your primary insurance carrier could be less than the actual balance you owe on your loan. In the event of a total loss or theft, GAP waives the difference between your outstanding loan balance and the actual cash value (ACV) of the vehicle up to the maximum LTV %. GAP may also cover up to $1,000 of your deductible if there is a “gap” after the primary insurance settlement is paid. The deductible is covered as part of the deficiency balance
True or False?
1. In most circumstances, a vehicle is worth a lot less the second it is driven off the lot.
2. In more cases than not, the value of a vehicle rapidly declines during the first few years of ownership.
Unfortunately, both of the statements are True, which could lead to bad news for you and your wallet. Since most insurance companies base their claim payments on the present value of your vehicle, your loan or lease balance could be higher than the value of your vehicle at the time your vehicle is stolen or totaled, which means you could be left owing a lot of money out of pocket to pay off the balance of your loan.
Your one-year-old financed vehicle is totaled beyond repair…
|Your loan balance is||$15,000|
|Your insurance company settelement is||$10,000|
|Based on your vehicle's market value||$11,000|
|Less your insurance deductible||$1,000|
|Total amount you owe without GAP Advantage||$5,000|
|Total amount you owe with GAP Advantage||$0|
PLUS $1,000 credit towards the financing of your replacement vehicle!
GAP is subject to limitations and exclusions, including but not limited to a loan-to-value (LTV) maximum.
When you are applying for your next auto loan, ask about GAP. If you have any questions, please call your Ball State Federal Credit Union office.
Drive with the peace of mind knowing that with Mechanical Breakdown Protection (MBP) you have protection against the increasingly high cost of repairs and associated labor costs for mechanical and electrical vehicle failures. In addition to repairing your vehicle, MBP provides services such as rental car allowance, tire protection, 24/7 roadside assistance, and towing. MBP is available for both new and used vehicles. This coverage will protect your vehicle after your warranty has expired. Ask us how you can drive with the proper protection against costly repairs!