Earn, save, and relax — all with a single checking account. No bank looks out for you like Ball State FCU.
Surcharge-Free ATMs Nationwide
Shared Branches in Every State
Loan Rate Reduction
- Checking with rewards and discounts:
- Free identity theft protection for your entire family1
- ½% rate reduction on Ball State Federal Credit Union personal loans
- Cell phone protection2
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Earn 3.00% APY3 on balances of $1,000 or more, just for meeting a couple requirements:
- Maintain the $1,000 minimum daily balance for an entire calendar month
- Use your debit card for at least $500 in purchases during the same calendar month
- $6 monthly service charge
- Unlimited check writing
- Free digital banking
- Free Visa® debit card
- Nationwide surcharge-free ATM access
- Shared branches in all 50 states
- No minimum deposit to open
Cardinal Secure Rewards Qualifications
To earn all the available Cardinal Secure Rewards, meet the three following qualifications each calendar month:
- Maintain a $1,000 minimum daily balance
- Use your debit card for at least $500 in purchases
- Set up direct deposit
If you don’t meet these qualifications, don’t worry. You’ll still enjoy all the benefits of Just Checking.
1IDProtect service is a personal identity theft protection service available to account owner(s) and their family. Family includes: Spouse, persons qualifying as domestic partner, and children under 25 years of age and parent(s) who are residents of the same household. IDProtect benefits are available to joint account holders. Benefits are not available to a "signer" or "beneficiary" of the account who is not an account owner. Service is not available to businesses and their employees, clubs and/or churches and their members, schools and their employees/students.
2Special Insurance Program Notes: The descriptions herein are summaries only. They do not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the policies described. Please refer to the actual policies for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Insurance is offered through the company named on the certificate of insurance.
3APY = Annual Percentage Yield.