Earn, save, and relax — all with a single checking account. No bank looks out for you like Ball State FCU.
Surcharge-Free ATMs Nationwide
Shared Branches in Every State
Loan Rate Reduction
- Checking with rewards and discounts:
- Free identity theft protection for your entire family1
- ½% rate reduction on Ball State Federal Credit Union personal loans
- Cell phone protection2
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Earn 3.00% APY3 on your $1,000 minimum daily balance requirement, just for meeting a couple requirements:
- Maintain the $1,000 minimum daily balance for an entire calendar month
- Use your debit card for at least $500 in purchases during the same calendar month
- $6 monthly service charge
- Unlimited check writing
- Free digital banking
- Free Visa® debit card
- Nationwide surcharge-free ATM access
- Shared branches in all 50 states
- No minimum deposit to open
Cardinal Secure Rewards Qualifications
To earn all the available Cardinal Secure Rewards, meet the three following qualifications each calendar month:
- Maintain a $1,000 minimum daily balance
- Use your debit card for at least $500 in purchases
- Set up direct deposit
If you don’t meet these qualifications, don’t worry. You’ll still enjoy all the benefits of Just Checking.
- Up to $10,000 Identity Theft Expense Reimbursement Coverage2 – to cover expenses associated with restoring your identity. (Insurance document with complete details of coverage attached.) Need to file a claim? Call 1-866-210-0361
- Fully Managed Identity Theft Resolution Services – access to a dedicated fraud specialist assigned to manage your case who will work with you until your identity is restored
- Identity Theft Recovery Case Plan - to inform you of the recovery process
- Credit File Monitoring3 – daily credit file monitoring and automated alerts of key changes to your Experian, Equifax and TransUnion credit reports. (Registration/activation required.)
- Total Identity Monitoring – Monitoring of more than 1,000 databases and public records to identify suspicious activity, including credit header information, phone records, United States Postal Service records, and more. A risk rating is generated with each monthly scan and if your scan reflects a high-risk score, you will be notified. (Registration/activation may be required.)
- 3-in-1 Credit Report – IDProtect will monitor your Equifax, Experian and TransUnion credit files daily, and automatically alert you if key changes occur. (Registration/activation required.)
- Credit Score - receive a new single bureau credit score with every new credit report. Credit Score is a VantageScore 3.0 based on single credit bureau data. Third parties may use a different VantageScore or a different type of credit score to assess your creditworthiness. (Registration/activation required)
- Debit and Credit Card Registration - Register your credit, debit and ATM cards and have peace of mind knowing you can call one toll-free number to cancel and request replacement cards should your cards become lost or stolen. (Registration/activation required.)
- Online Identity Theft News Center and valuable phone and web resources (Registration/activation required.)
- IDProtect® StealthTypeTM Anti-Keylogging Tool - downloadable software that helps to provide a safe and secure browsing environment while isolating online activity from crimeware. (Registration/activation required.)
- Up to $10,000 of 24-hour Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance2,4 – Receive up to $10,000 of 24-hour Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance. (Coverage divides equally on joint accounts and reduces by 50% at age 70.) (Insurance document with complete details of coverage attached.) Need to file a claim? Call 1-866-210-0361
- Cellular Telephone Protection2 – Receive up to $300 of replacement or repair costs if your cell phone is stolen or damaged, in the U.S. and abroad. (Cellular telephone bill must be paid through this account. Guide to Benefit with complete details of coverage attached.) Need to file a claim? Call 1-866-210-0361
- Travel and Leisure Discount Membership – Money-saving discounts from thousands of local and national businesses. Members can redeem and print coupons online or access discounts from their smartphone. Digital access makes saving super easy and convenient, giving instant savings anywhere, anytime. (Registration and enrollment is required.)
- Health Discount Savings – Enjoy savings on vision, prescriptions and dental services. (Registration and activation required.) This is NOT insurance.
1IDProtect service is a personal identity theft protection service available to account owner(s) and their family. Family includes: Spouse, persons qualifying as domestic partner, and children under 25 years of age and parent(s) who are residents of the same household. IDProtect benefits are available to joint account holders. Benefits are not available to a "signer" or "beneficiary" of the account who is not an account owner. Service is not available to businesses and their employees, clubs and/or churches and their members, schools and their employees/students.
2Special Insurance Program Notes: The descriptions herein are summaries only. They do not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the policies described. Please refer to the actual policies for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Insurance is offered through the company named on the certificate of insurance.
3APY = Annual Percentage Yield.