Becoming a member of the Ball State Federal Credit Union is simple. You just need to maintain a balance of at least $5.00 in a regular savings account. That’s it!
As a member of the credit union, you are one of the owners — the credit union belongs to you! So help it grow by encouraging family members to join. And the more services you use, the more rewards you can receive.
Ball State Federal Credit Union’s field of membership consists of any of the following:
- Ball State University:
- Affiliated Staff Members
- BSU Alumni Association Members
- BSU Cardinal Varsity Club Members
- Ball State Federal Credit Union Employees
- Minnetrista Cultural Center Employees in Muncie, IN
- Salle Mae (now Navient) Employees in Muncie, IN
- Indiana Credit Union League Employees in Indianapolis, IN
- ICUL Services Corporation Employees in Indianapolis, IN
- Members of the Old Town Hill Baptist Church in Muncie, IN
- Employees of the Delaware Advancement Corporation in Muncie, IN
- Employees and Directors of the Delaware County Historical Society in Muncie, IN
- Members of the University Christian Church in Muncie, IN
- Spouses of Persons Who Died While in the Field of Membership
- Persons Retired as Pensioners or Annuitants from Any of the Above Employment
- Immediate Family Members and Organizations of All These Groups
- Ivy Tech Community College Employees in Delaware and Henry Counties.
In order to become a member, you must meet the eligibility requirements and have the following information ready.
- Social Security Number — all 9 digits must be verified using one of the following sources:
- Copy of your Social Security Card
- Copy of your Pay Stub
- Copy of your W-2 Form
- Copy of Vehicle Registration Form from the BMV
- Copy of your Medicare Card
- Copy of your Tax Return
- Driver’s License Number
- Current email address
- Current address of residence
- Must be at least 18 years old to join online
- If you are opening an account with a joint owner, they must be present during the enrollment process. If not present, the joint owner can be added at a later date.
- Upon completion of the online application, you will be required to send a copy of an unexpired, government issued, photo ID. This could include your driver’s license, other state issued photo ID, or your Passport.
Become a Member
When you have your information ready, click the button below to open your Share Savings Account.