Federal loans not enough to cover the cost of your college education? Ball State Federal Credit Union may have the answer to you funding needs. BSFCU offers private student loans to undergraduate and graduate students pursuing a degree program in eligible schools. Loans may be made for as little as $2,000 or up to Cost of Attendance per year to a maximum of $120,000 (or $160,000 for graduate students). Funds may be used for any qualified education expense, including past due tuition bills, and getting approved is quick and simple!
- No origination fee for all student borrowers
- Competitive interest rates (Earn even lower rates by receiving good grades!)
- Interest rate reduction once 10% of the principal is repaid during repayment period
- 30-day no-fee return policy allowing you to cancel the loan within 30 days of disbursement with no penalty
- Cosigner release available for creditworthy borrowers after 24 consecutive on-time payments