Traveling Outside the United States?
Ask Us for a Ball State FCU Worldwide Master Card Travel Card!
Remember that your BSFCU Visa Debit Card will NOT work outside the US! We have a terrific solution that you can add to your credit card and ATM card toolkit...a Worldwide Master Card Travel Card from Ball State FCU!
The BSFCU Travel Card is a prepaid debit card - a great travel companion that replaces Traveler's Checks. Simply pre-load and activate your card before you leave, and you are ready!
You will be able to make purchases at millions of locations that accept Master Card, and access local currency instantly from more than one million Master Card Capable ATMs, around the world! You can load as little as $20.00 on your card, or as much as $3,000! The great thing is, if the card is lost or stolen, funds can be replaced!
Your BSFCU Travel Card gives you instant access to your card balance whether you use a Master Card Capable ATM, or you are making a purchase at any Master Card merchant location around the globe!
- Pin and Signature Protected
- Funds can be replaced if the card is lost or stolen (subject to terms and conditions)
- Additional cards available for extra security or for a traveling companion, who may access the same funds
Fees and Limits:
- NO MONTHLY SERVICE CHARGE
- Unlimited Reloads @ $3.95 each
- Load your card via Direct Deposit Free
- Initial card purchase fee is $9.95
- A second card can be taken for a fee of $2.95 (2 only)
- Free online registration, card balance inquiries, and transaction history at www.myprepaidbalance.com
- Balance Inquiries by phone and ATM are $0.50
- Monthly maintenance fee of $2.95 after 12 months of inactivity
- Over the counter withdrawal fee (in-bank) $5
- ATM withdrawal fee: US: $1.50 International: $3.00
- The minimum card load is $20, the maximum card load amount is $3,000
- Card is valid through the date printed on the card
- Other fees, terms, and conditions may apply
For more information, call 1-800-827-6557 or visit www.myprepaidbalance.com!