In order to become a member, you will need the following information and must meet the eligibility requirements.
This process takes 10 – 15 minutes to complete.
Information needed to complete the online application:
- Social Security Number
- Drivers License Number
- Current e-mail address
- Current address
- Must be at least 18 years old to join online
- If you are opening an account with a joint owner, they must be present during the enrollment process.If not present, the joint owner can be added at a later date.
- Upon completion of the online application, you will be required to send a copy of your driver’s license or state ID, plus a secondary form of identification, which could include your BSU Employee card, a military ID, passport or birth certificate. (The account will not be officially opened until these required documents are received.
When you have the information ready, click Join below.
Ball State Federal Credit Union’s field of membership consists of any of the following:
- Ball State University:
- Affiliated Staff Members
- BSU Alumni Association Members
- BSU Cardinal Varsity Club Members
- Ball State Federal Credit Union Employees
- Minnetrista Cultural Center Employees in Muncie IN
- Salle Mae Employees in Muncie IN
- Indiana Credit Union League Employees in Indianapolis IN
- ICUL Services Corporation Employees in Indianapolis IN
- Members of the Old Town Hill Baptist Church in Muncie IN
- Employees of the Delaware Advancement Corporation in Muncie IN
- Employees and Directors of the Delaware County Historical Society in Muncie IN
- Spouses of Persons Who Died While in the Field of Membership
- Persons Retired as Pensioners or Annuitants from Any of the Above Employment
- Immediate Family Members and Organizations of All These Groups
Becoming a member of the Ball State Federal Credit Union is simple. You just need to maintain a balance of at least $5.00 in a regular savings account. That’s it! As a member of the credit union, you are one of the owners — the credit union belongs to you! So help it grow by encouraging family members to join, and the more services you use, the more rewards you can receive. Join today and enjoy the many great rewards of membership!